CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

summer sayings

my bestfrinds. =]

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My most memorable memory. =]

My Teacher Mrs. Chapman has just assigned my class to right a blog about ONE memory in your life time. And this would be the only memory you could remember. This has to do with the book that we are reading now, it's called "I am the Cheese". So far, it is interesting but it's still a good book to read.

My most memorable memory would me Great grandparents, On my granddad's s side of the family. Their Names were Marvin and Gertrude Adams. They meant so much to me. We called him granddaddy and her, grand mommy. The best thing about them was that they always cared about everyone they knew.

First of all, My Grand mommy.The best thing about going to her house after Dance class every Monday was we would always make a pound cake or we would eat McDonald's first, then eat the whole pound cake with granddaddy after. When I was little My Cousin and I, Sarah Ann would watch Barney and eat chicken nuggets from McDonald's.

Granddaddy worked at the Capital in Atlanta. He and grand mommy would go up there for a few weeks and stay in the same building every time. He died when he was 93. He was a spectacular man. He knew everything about everyone in Thomaston. We had a nanny for him when he was about 93 but still 92. The Nanny told us the day he died, that he woke up on that Wednesday, and said I have got to get ready for Church. She told him no, it's not Sunday, so go get your rest and go back to sleep. So he did. And never woke up again.

Grand mommy was only 86 when she died. She died because she was so sick she couldn't get up to pee. She was sick because she would never go to the doctor. She hated it. And my Grandfather doesn't like to go to the doctor today either. I don't really know the full story on how she died, but all I know is because she was very ill.

The best memory about them, is that I know they would always be with me no matter what. They will always be in my heart, forever and always. I love them so, so very much.

0 comments: