CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

summer sayings

my bestfrinds. =]

Thursday, December 6, 2007

OOO Christmas!

OO You better watch out you better not cry,

you better not pout im tellin you why,
Santa Clause is Comin to town! Yep its CHristmas time again! =] This is supossed to be the greatest time of the year! YAY! Why?! You get presents ofcaourse! but thats not the actual reason. Its for family to come together, and friends to hang out and talk about silly things you did when you were little. The real reason is to celebrate the birhtday of our savior Jesus Christ.
This is the greatest time of year! Just like the song says! We celebrate love and happiness and joy, JOY TO WORLD!
Hmm, What do I want for Christmas?
-Ipod Touch
-Wii
-Voyager
-clothes
-My two front teeth
-video camara
-and anything my parents get me. =]
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! haha =]

0 comments: