CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

summer sayings

my bestfrinds. =]

Monday, January 21, 2008

I am A monkey!


I think I am a Monkey. And I think this because, I am Crazy, hyper (after I drink alot of coffee) and I get pretty wild sometimes. So I've heard.


The main reason I think I am a monkey is, that im so full of energy, And I am very Cheerful. Monkeys like fruit and nuts. And I like fruit and nuts. Monkeys are nuts.

So am I. =D. They can make you smile and laugh, I can make you smile and laugh. Monkeys also And I do the most random, and funniest things. Probably in the world.

I think Mrs. Chapmen is a Hen. And I think this because, she has red hair, she gets mad quite often, at us students like about English, and those things. And she is kind of loco. (No offense Mrs. Chapman.)


And Hens are loco too. In other words, they are both a little crazy! She is not a rooster because, they are males. Hens are females. In other words, Mrs. Chapmen is a Chicken, who is fowl and crazy.


Most of the time, though that is a good thing. In addition, she is a really great teacher. Even though, we have our moments. =[, but most of the time she is a really good teacher.


Anyway, roosters can be mean. And Mrs. Chapman can be mean at times, too. Roosters can be nice, too. And so can Mrs. Chapman.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

M-m-m, a hen? Well, I guess I do "peck" at the students to get them to do what they should...